1. The ambient temperature of the pump should be less than 40 °C during use, and the temperature rise of the motor should not exceed 75 °C.
2. After 1000 hours of normal operation of the magnetic pump, the wear of the bearing and the end moving ring should be disassembled, and the wearing parts that should not be reused should be replaced.
3. Since the cooling and lubrication of the magnetic pump bearing is based on the medium to be transported, it is absolutely forbidden to operate in an empty manner, and at the same time avoid the time and no-load operation caused by the power failure after the start of the work.
4. For the medium which is easy to precipitate and crystallize, the medium should be cleaned in time after use, and the liquid in the pump should be drained.
5. If the solid medium is contained in the medium to be transported, a filter should be added to the pump inlet: if it contains ferromagnetic particles, a magnetic filter is required.
6. The medium to be transported and its temperature should be within the allowable range of the pump. The working temperature of the engineering plastic pump is <60 °C, the use temperature of the metal pump is <100 °C, the suction pressure is not more than 0.2 MPa, the maximum working pressure is 1.6 MPa, the density is not more than 1600 Kg/m3, and the viscosity is not more than 30X10-6 m2/S. A liquid containing hard particles and fibers.
1. Bearing damage: The material used for the bearing of the magnetic pump is high-density carbon. If the pump is shut off or there is impurities in the pump, the bearing will be damaged. If the coaxiality between the inner and outer magnetic rotors of the cylindrical coupling is not guaranteed, it will directly affect the life of the bearing.
2, the flow is insufficient: the main reasons for the lack of flow are: impeller damage, insufficient speed, too high lift, debris in the pipe, etc.
3. Insufficient head: The causes of such failures are: air in the conveying medium, impeller damage, insufficient rotation speed, excessive proportion of the conveying liquid, and excessive flow.
4. Shaft break: The material of the pump shaft of the magnetic pump is 99% alumina ceramic. The main reason for the pump shaft breaking is that the shaft is twisted due to dry running of the pump. When disassembling the pump, it can be seen that the bearing has worn out and the main way to prevent the pump from breaking is to avoid the empty running of the pump.
5, the magnetic pump can not get the liquid: the magnetic pump can not hit the liquid is the most prone to the failure of the pump, the reasons are also more. First, check whether the suction line of the pump has air leakage, check whether the air in the suction pipe is exhausted, whether the amount of liquid poured in the magnetic pump is sufficient, whether there is any debris in the suction pipe, and check whether the pump is reversed. (Especially after the motor has been replaced or after the power supply line has been overhauled), it should also be noted that the suction height of the pump is too high. If the above inspection still cannot be solved, the pump can be disassembled and inspected to see if the pump shaft is broken. It should also check whether the moving ring and static ring of the pump are intact, and whether the entire rotor can move in a small amount. If the axial movement is difficult, check if the carbon bearing is too tightly coupled to the pump shaft.